Bozzano Ranch - Italian Blend
Bozzano Olive Ranch is family owned by the Bozzano Family. They are fourth generation farmers in the San Joaquin Valley, with family roots from Italy. They farm, mill, and produce 100% Organic California Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Their mission is to be the leading organic producer in California, working diligently to grow & produce award-winning organic premium extra virgin olive, that is fresh, healthy, and enhances the flavors of your food.
Most recently Dewey Lucero (from Lucero Olive Oil fame!) joined the Bozzano Family to further enhance what the Bozzano family has already done and the results are spectacular. These are delicious blends of the BEST of California!!
- Bozzano’s most awarded EVOO. This oil is a grassy, herbaceous blend of Ascolano and Arbequina olives, with a big fruit finish of peaches and apricots.
- This is a mild-medium intense olive oil
- Great for fish or chicken dishes. Excellent drizzled over soups or dipping a big chunk of baguette
- Certified 100% EVOO by the California Olive Oil Council (COOC)
- nonGMO, Raw, Gluten Free
- Tasted & blended by Joe Bozzano & Dewey Lucero
Best Of Show - Big Fresno Fair San Joaquin Olive Oil Competition 2015
Gold - COOC Olive Oil Competition 2015
Gold - California State Fair Olive Oil Competition 2015 (inaugural year!)
Silver - LA County FairOlive Oil Competition 2015