Mandranova - Biancolilla
- Mandranova is grown and produced by Giuseppe and Silvia Di Vincenzo at the Azienda Agricola Mandranova in Palma di Montechiaro - Agrigento in Sicily, Italy.
- The family run farm is located at few miles from the sea and groves are 100-200 metres above sea level.
- Mandranova Biancolilla - 100% Monocultivar Biancolilla Olives
- Grown, hand picked, and crushed immediately after harvest at their own mill on site.
- An extra virgin olive oil made from hand picked olives at the beginning of October each year.
- Pale green in color.
- A medium-mild flavoured, fruity oil, with hints of grass
Good with raw seafood, steammed fish, delicate sauces, fresh cheese or vanilla ice cream or perfect used in desserts.
- Read more about how Mandranova is made in our Spotlight on Mandranova Oils